Online Prenatal and Postnatal fitness certification that can be done anytime, anywhere, on any device, at your own pace.
Get certified and create your own classes, your own hours. With this training you will be certified to teach prenatal exercise, postnatal exercise and beyond.
As a fitness professional you have unique access to individuals on a regular basis to discuss their health. This makes discussing nutrition a natural progression in creating change for your clients. Therefore, it is important for you to have a solid understanding of the topic. *This course is only available to MIF certified Prenatal & Postnatal Fitness Specialists.
Buy now at Amazon.com
• Understanding and tackling food cravings
• Exercises that are safe to perform during different stages of pregnancy
• Preparing for labor through relaxation and yoga techniques
• How your body and metabolism changes after childbirth
• Keeping fitness and nutrition a priority when time is scarce
This book is available March 29, 2011 in bookstores nationwide and online in stores like Amazon.com. Click here to be redirected to Amazon.