Download the Moms Into Fitness Mobile App
- Free Pregnancy Videos
- Progress Tracker
- Food Tracker
- Over 75 workout videos
- Metabolism Calculator
• Download any of the workouts inside this free app! Pregnancy, Postnatal, Core, Weight Loss, Superfit and more!
• Stream or Download all of our workouts. This app displays the workouts on Apple TV and Google Chromecast. Also works with any stick that “mirrors” your mobile device.
• Mobile Calendar – Add your workout routine directly to your mobile calendar so you have access to it 24/7.
• Progress tracker – Keep track of your body measurements so you always know where you are at with your fitness plan and weight loss goals.
• TDEE Calculator (Total Daily Energy Expenditure) – Simply enter weight, height, age, and level of activity and see how many calories your body burns in a day.
• Calorie Counter – Track your daily calorie budget by filling in when and what you ate. This handy feature includes a database of 5,000+ popular foods so you are always aware of your total calorie intake.
For expecting, new and veteran moms, this portable hand held gym in your pocket combines free access to fitness professional Lindsay Brin. No matter where in the world you are, whether you are on the go or at home, this free mom app has all the features you need to make the most of your precious time.
This workout app for moms provides you with all the tools necessary to attain your workout routine. From prenatal exercise to losing the baby weight, to conquering a marathon, we have a program for you.
This app brings you the workouts you have been searching for. Track your progress, calculate your weight loss and see those excess baby pounds fall off anyplace – anywhere.
As seen on TV, Moms Into Fitness® creator Lindsay Brin, C.P.T. & B.S.E. Exercise Science, is a pre/post-natal fitness expert, international author, and DVD fitness professional. She has starred in and choreographed 52 fitness DVDs designed for moms, based on her research with Major Universities. Brin’s programs are used to certify other fitness professionals.