Your body is made to bear children, so you have additional fat right around the belly button area. In addition to added belly fat, after pregnancy you are left with loose muscles. There is only one way to get rid of the belly fat after pregnancy! And it starts with an E!
- Do a variety of exercises. There is no such thing as spot reduction.
- Bump up your cardio. These are exercises that make you huff n’ puff! All moms have fat overlying the muscles. The ONLY way to get rid of this fat and see the muscles (especially the 6-pack!) is through exercise and caloric reduction.
- You must watch your nutrition, it’s half the battle. Get a free Meal Plan & Calculate your Metabolism to see how many calories you should consume to lose weight, you can find this calculation in our Weight Loss Calculator.
- Give it time! It took time to put the weight on, it will take time to get it off.
- Most importantly, train your Inner Core! Toning the abdominal muscles from the inside-out helps pull the waistline in like a corset.
Try our PostNatal Programs with 3-Phase Core Recovery for FREE. Instantly download to your iPad, PC/Mac or Tablet. It really is that easy. Start within the next 2 minutes, that is if you are 4-6 weeks postpartum and your OB has given you the ok to exercise! Also includes Diastasis Recti workouts! Comes instantly to your inbox.